A Passion For Helping The Community.
A Focus On Results.
A Dedication To Excellence.
Peter C. DeGolia
In addition to his practice, Mr. DeGolia has been a Professor at Santa Rosa Junior College, past President and long term Board Member of Legal Aid of Sonoma County, where he was awarded Legal Aid's Service Award for two consecutive years and he was a Board Member and chair of the Membership Committee of the Sonoma County Bar Association.
He has been married for over thirty years and has three children. In his spare time, he enjoys outdoor activities including golf, hiking, bicycling and swimming.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1983
- Honors: Moot Court Honors
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1980
- Honors: Harry Bird Writing Award
- Montgomery High School, Santa Rosa
- Legal Aid Service Award
- California, 1984