A Passion For Helping The Community.
A Focus On Results.
A Dedication To Excellence.
Erin B. Carlstrom
Erin's practice focuses on land use, corporate transactions, state and local compliance, and government relations. Erin has specific expertise in land use entitlements and navigating the various regulatory agencies governing agriculture, including implementing major project developments across California.
As part of her land use practice, Erin represents major housing and development projects, including senior and affordable housing, wineries and farms. Erin additionally represents cannabis producers, farmers, manufacturers, labs, distributors and dispensaries, as well as investment groups interacting with all sectors, in matters ranging from corporate formation and transition, operations management, land use and state and local compliance.
Erin served on the Santa Rosa City Council, including a term as Vice Mayor, where she was responsible for developing Santa Rosa's Open Government policies as well as those regulating cannabis. Erin's work helped position Santa Rosa as one of the state's most progressive communities, forming predictable and business friendly paths to operation. Her experience extends throughout California and has yielded several national speaking engagements.
She lives in Santa Rosa with her children, Adlai and Emma.
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- Major: Political Science
- Constance Baker Motley Moot Court National Semi-Finalist
- North Bay Business Journal Forty Under Forty
- American Bar Association, Business Section, 2019
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, 2018
- Alameda County Bar Association, 2021
- Napa County Bar Association, 2018
- Mendocino Grapegrowers Association, 2017
- Sonoma County Wine and Weed, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California