A Passion For Helping The Community.
A Focus On Results.
A Dedication To Excellence.
Davin Bacho is a shareholder of Clement, Fitzpatrick and Kenworthy with a focus in pre-litigation and litigation matters in a wide variety of fields. Mr. Bacho also consults on business matters, landlord-tenant issues, housing discrimination, personal injury and contract disputes. Mr. Bacho was named to the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Civil Litigation Rising Star lists, published by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Prior to joining Clement, Fitzpatrick and Kenworthy, Mr. Bacho was the senior associate at the long standing insurance defense firm, Bledsoe, Diestel, Treppa and Crane LLP in San Francisco. While in practice at Bledsoe, Mr. Bacho represented a variety of clients including national and local companies, residential and commercial landlords and individuals with varying needs. These matters ranged from all phases of litigation and pre-litigation consultation. Some of the fields and legal issues he has litigated include, breach of contract claims, intentional torts, inverse condemnation, construction defect, wrongful eviction, Federal and State based discrimination claims, wrongful death, auto accident cases, vicarious liability for automobile owners, lateral subjacent claims and fraud. He has represented clients in California Superior Court, California Court of Appeal and the United States District Court in the Northern District of California.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Distinction in Litigation
- Honors: Cali-Award in professional responsibility
- California State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Political Science
- St. Charles University in Prague
- Sonoma Magazine – Lawyers of Distinction 2021
- Named to the Civil Litigation Rising Star lists, published by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- California, 2012